Berikut ini Kunci Jawaban Bahasa Inggris kelas 10 halaman 173 Comprehension Questions.
Kunci jawaban berupa menjawab pertanyaan seputar cerita Malin Kundang yang tercantum pada halaman 172.
Kunci jawaban dalam artikel ini hanya untuk buku bahasa inggris kelas 10 kurikulum 2013 revisi 2018.
Orang tua atau wali murid dapat menggunakan artikel ini yang berisi kunci jawaban untuk mengoreksi pekerjaan siswa.
Siswa sebaiknya mengerjakan terlebih dahulu secara mandiri.
Kunci jawaban bahasa inggris kelas 10 halaman 173
Kunci Jawaban Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10 Halaman 173
1. Why did Malin Kundang and his mother have to live hard?
Jawaban: Because his father had passed away when he was baby
2. Give an example that Malin Kundang was a healthy, dilligent, and strong boy!
Jawaban : He usually went to sea to catch fish. After getting fish he would bring it to his mother, or sell the caught fish in the town.
3. How did the merchant allow Malin Kundang to join him in the sail?
Jawaban: Malin Kundang helped the merchant defeat the pirates who attacked the merchant’s ship and To thank him, he allowed Malin Kundang to sail with him.
4. What happened many years after Malin Kundang join the sail?
Jawaban: He became wealthy
5. How did the local people react when they saw Malin Kundang landing on the coast?
Jawaban: The local people recognized that it was Malin Kundang, a boy from the area. The news that Malin has become rich ran fast in the town.
6. What did Malin Kundang’s mother do when she heard that Malin Kundang landed on the coast?
Jawaban: She ran to the beach to meet the new rich merchant.
7. What made Malin Kundang’s mother sad and angry?
Jawaban: Because Malin denied that she was her mother and he yelled at her.
8. What did she do when Malin Kundang denied that she was his mother?
Jawaban: She cursed Malin Kundang that he would turn into a stone if he didn’t apologize to her.
9. How did the curse happen?
Jawaban: A thunderstorm came in the quiet sea, wrecking his huge ship. He was thrown out to a small island and turned into a stone.
10. What is the moral of the story?
Jawaban: The moral of the story is that we have to respect our parents, especially our mother.
– Jawaban di atas hanya digunakan oleh orangtua untuk memandu proses belajar anak.
– Sebelum melihat kunci jawaban, siswa harus terlebih dahulu menjawabnya sendiri, setelah itu gunakan artikel ini untuk mengoreksi hasil pekerjaan siswa.